Innovative Reasoning, LLC
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When using our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We may collect information from you (such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc.), when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site. This information is only used according to your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, such as adding your name to one of our mailing lists.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Any personal information, if any, is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features may be disabled.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. User information is not provided to companies for marketing purposes. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
California residents may have additional rights in protecting PII. Information regarding these rights can be found at here.
In accordance with CalOPPA:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
How does our site handle “Do Not Track Signals”?
We acknowledge do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioural tracking?
We do not allow third party behavioural tracking.COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
In accordance with Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
Fair Information Practices Act
In accordance with the Fair Information Practices Act, we will notify users via email within 7 business days should a data breach occur. CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We may collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
In accordance with CANSPAM we agree that we will:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
12000 Research Parkway, Suite 450
Orlando, Florida 32826
Last Edited on 2017-03-24