General Services Administration (GSA) One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business (SB)
Innovative Reasoning is proud to offer our professional support services under the GSA OASIS MA-IDIQ Small Business (SB) Pool 3 contract. The NAICS for this contract is 541330 ($41.5M). Our capabilities available through this contract vehicle include program management, management consulting, logistics, engineering, scientific and financial services.
Please contact us if you are interested in contracting or teaming opportunities.
Spanning many areas of expertise, mission spaces, and service disciplines, the OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services.
The OASIS Small Business (SB) contract is available for use by all federal and DoD organizations to procure services in support of all phases of the acquisition lifecycle.
OASIS supports multiple ordering options: Time and Materials, Firm Fixed Price, Cost Plus
- Government-wide contract
- Low administrative fee ranging from 0.1 percent – 0.75 percent based on obligation level
- Best-in-breed pool of prime contractors
- 10-year POP
- Flexibility for all contract types (including hybrids and cost-reimbursement) at the task order level
- An allowance for ancillary support components (ODCs)
- Customer agencies receive small business credit and can plan socioeconomic set asides to meet their goals
- No program ceiling, a five-year base and one five-year option a benefit to long-term planning for complex program requirements.
- Labor categories are aligned with occupations, as outlined in the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system.
- Program Management Services
Leading, facilitating, and ensuring the strategic planning, implementation, coordination, integration, and evaluation of programmatic activities and administrative systems.
- Management Consulting Services
Helping organizations improve their performance, primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of plans for improvement.
- Logistics Services
The management of the flow of resources, not only goods, between the point of origin and the point of destination to meet the requirements of organizations. Services involve the integration of information, transportation, inventory, warehousing, material handling, packaging, security, and any other function necessary to the flow of resources.
- Engineering Services
Any service or creative work, the adequate performance of which requires education, training, and experience in the application of special knowledge in consulting, investigating, evaluating, planning, and designing engineering principles.
- Scientific Services
The application of comprehensive scientific and professional knowledge in planning, conducting, evaluating, and managing fundamental research, knowledge enhancement, and/or technology development and innovation.
- Financial Services
The planning, directing, monitoring, organizing, and controlling of the monetary resources of an organization.
OASIS Contract Details (PDF Downloads)