IR is committed to providing our customers the highest level of quality service possible. Our practices include hiring the most highly qualified employees for the job and equipping them with standardized policies and procedures to enable them to execute any given support task effectively and efficiently. This means we must at all times clearly outline to our employees exactly what their support task entails.
In order to effectively direct the efforts of our employees, IR management must perform detailed and comprehensive planning to establish company-wide standard operating procedures (SOPs) and set company policy on all levels.
Based on the principles of well established Quality Assurance (QA) programs such as ISO 90001:2015, IR is committed to the ideal that a company that wants to become respected for its quality performance must “say what it does – and do what it says.” It is only through this process of checks and balances that a repeatable level of outstanding quality can be achieved. Therefore, IR’s Quality Plan includes:
- A set of procedures that covers all key processes in the business
- Monitoring processes to ensure they are effective
- Keeping detailed records
- Checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary
- Regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness
- Facilitating continual improvement